Wednesday 10 September 2008

Ha!

Delighted to note that UK environmental blog Climate Change Corp picked up on my holiday rant about the Marks and Spencers 5p bag greenwash. The CCC piece was derived from a wee piece in Ethical Corporation Magazine.

Slightly unsettled to note, from the same piece, my back-of-the-envelope calculation of costs etc passing into the record, but never mind!

I do sincerely hope this is the start of a backlash against retailers such as M&S gouging customers for 'green' initiatives that are purely in the financial interest of... errr... the retailers.

You never know. But isn't it funny how a (marginal) Dubai blog can start a niggle at a UK retailer!!!!

The cost of this negative publicity so far? 5 pence sterling!!!

No comments:

From The Dungeons

Book Marketing And McNabb's Theory Of Multitouch

(Photo credit: Wikipedia ) I clearly want to tell the world about A Decent Bomber . This is perfectly natural, it's my latest...