Friday 5 October 2012

Fridays Is Now Book Posts Days

Novels in a Polish bookstore
Novels in a Polish bookstore (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I'm going to reserve Fridays for book posts. This enables me to talk about Beirut - An Explosive Thriller without boring everyone to death (on a day when I usually don't post anyway) as well as resuming normal service on the blog.

I might still post the odd writing thing here or there if its of broader interest, but other than that, Friday is now book day. And we'll see how we get along with that for a while...
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

Rupert Neil Bumfrey said...

Every day is a book day for you, or so it seems from the past few posts from you!

Alexander said...

Yeah, I know - hence the Friday rule recognising not everyone around here wants to talk books.

It HAS been something of a week for me though! :)

From The Dungeons

Book Marketing And McNabb's Theory Of Multitouch

(Photo credit: Wikipedia ) I clearly want to tell the world about A Decent Bomber . This is perfectly natural, it's my latest...