Wednesday 13 May 2015

Of Arab Media Forums

English: P icon with a newspaper
(Photo credit: Wikipedia)
It was the Arab Media Forum back in April 2007 wot started me off blogging in the first place. With this here post, in fact.

This came to mind as I stood in the Madinat Jumeirah conference centre, attending the 2015 Arab Media Forum.

I'm getting very bored indeed with the 'Social media vs journalism and 'social media is important' conversations, I must say.

That's probably my key insight for you, people. I think I might have Lebanese takeaway tonight to celebrate.

No post in three weeks and then this? I know. But you know my mantra by now...

No Refunds.

1 comment:

Rupert Neil Bumfrey said...

plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

From The Dungeons

Book Marketing And McNabb's Theory Of Multitouch

(Photo credit: Wikipedia ) I clearly want to tell the world about A Decent Bomber . This is perfectly natural, it's my latest...