Tuesday 27 May 2008

T-Shirt

The art of conversation is a difficult one to get right. Being interesting is something we all frequently fail at and this is nowhere more true than at social occasions such as parties. I have found myself increasingly engaged in conversations that I simply don’t want to have any more, simply because the topic has been boiled to death so many times previously that it seems pointless to once more go through the weary motions. And so I have invented the Talking T-Shirt. All you have to do is download the PDF file attached at the end of this link and print it out onto T-Shirt transfer film. Then iron the transfer onto a plain white T-Shirt and you will never, ever have to talk to someone at a party about Dubai traffic again. Just point at the T-Shirt and conserve your energies for the pursuit of that Brunette from Barsha.

No, no, please. No thanks necessary. I consider it a public service...


And now, thanks to NZM, the blindingly obvious (to NZM, not to me!) solution of a JPG file, so you can click on the pic below and print out from that if you don't want to go linking externally to PDF files!

3 comments:

i*maginate said...

LOL. I had to speed read the pdf to prevent a physical explosion with laughter...

Sounds like one too many Emily is around your sphere! The latest Emily I met was talking about property prices @ The Meadows. Yum!

Nice work with the pdf. So...what was it about the bloke in Sharjah?

nzm said...

I think that you covered all bases - LOL!

I've converted your pdf to a jpeg so that you can insert it as an image in your post and have emailed it to you.

Em said...

...and did i mention the bloke from Sharjah? lol...

From The Dungeons

Book Marketing And McNabb's Theory Of Multitouch

(Photo credit: Wikipedia ) I clearly want to tell the world about A Decent Bomber . This is perfectly natural, it's my latest...