Wednesday 28 September 2011

Foiled!

Bow section of tanker SS Pendleton grounded ne...Image via WikipediaYou might remember my bright idea some time ago, of bankrupting HSBC by using the free valet parking service that comes with their credit cards.

I am sad to report I have been foiled. I got a text last week from them, telling me that valet services at MoE, DCC and MCC have been 'discontinued with immediate effect'.

Not so much as a 'sorry', you'll notice, for simply taking away one of the 'many benefits you can avail' when choosing their Visa card.

I'll find some other way of getting them, don't you worry...
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

From The Dungeons

Book Marketing And McNabb's Theory Of Multitouch

(Photo credit: Wikipedia ) I clearly want to tell the world about A Decent Bomber . This is perfectly natural, it's my latest...