Saturday 10 November 2012

Self Publishing Workshop Canned Alert

Empty seats
Empty seats (Photo credit: ΒЯІΑN®)
With sadness, I've cancelled my self publishing workshop at the Sharjah International Book Fair, scheduled to take place on Monday 12th November at 7pm.

The scheme came to be just a tad too late in the day and without confirmation of any registration arrangement, room, LCD projector or other facility I felt it would be a waste of time to go ahead. The Book Fair team ain't to blame, they have their hands full with a 500,000 person event and consequently have bigger fish to fry.

At some stage later this year I hope to do a similar event with the Dubai Literary Group. In the meantime, if you have questions about self publishing in the UAE, drop a comment here or hit me up on Twitter - @alexandermcnabb and I'll do the best I can to help out.

TTFN!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

From The Dungeons

Book Marketing And McNabb's Theory Of Multitouch

(Photo credit: Wikipedia ) I clearly want to tell the world about A Decent Bomber . This is perfectly natural, it's my latest...