Monday 1 March 2010

Heroes



These heroes decided to escape last night's awful traffic by taking the sandy snicket between Dubai and Sharjah. What on earth made them think that you'd get large lorries and a cement mixer across undulating, churned up desert sand is beyond me. I drove past them laughing at their idiocy and they laughed right back at me with a cheery "Fie mushkila!".

Which just goes to show, everyone's doing Ten Word Arabic these days...

The weather man says we're gonna get an inch of rain tonight and another two tomorrow, which means chaos.

Take care, all of you...

4 comments:

EyeOnDubai said...

Nothing on the radar yet, but NCMS has some very scary looking charts for overnight/early tomorrow morning. Going to be fun!

EoD

Dave said...

I am already on my way home.....

Sapna said...

hi,

This post was absolutely amusing. I should really appreciate the bravura of these heroes and also the cheerful attitude thay showed.

Seabee said...

Looks like Sharjah's going to become our latest attraction, an underwater city.

From The Dungeons

Book Marketing And McNabb's Theory Of Multitouch

(Photo credit: Wikipedia ) I clearly want to tell the world about A Decent Bomber . This is perfectly natural, it's my latest...