Friday 22 June 2007

Vienna, Vienna

Q: How do you know when the maid who cleans your hotel room is unhappy with her employer?
A: When the shower is set to cold and the shower head twisted round so that it hits you in the face every time you turn it on.

It must be a bitch working for the Hilton and knowing that you're funding that silly girl's OTT lifestyle. I sympathise. But I keep forgetting to redirect the shower in the morning and I'm getting caught every time. Paranoia? No. The shower head's natural inclination is to twist left towards the wall. This is sabotage and I keep getting sabotted.

*sigh*

No comments:

From The Dungeons

Book Marketing And McNabb's Theory Of Multitouch

(Photo credit: Wikipedia ) I clearly want to tell the world about A Decent Bomber . This is perfectly natural, it's my latest...