Saturday 6 September 2008

Exchange

寧為太平犬,不做亂世人

"It is better to be a dog in peace than a man in chaotic times."

I quite like that. I had always thought the Chinese curse was 'May you live in interesting times' but apparently not, according to the Wikithingy. Whatever, times is certainly interesting - and probably chaotic is a great description. Have you SEEN the exchange rate this week? It's mad. And I, like pretty much every Brit in the Middle East, am a considerably richer man for it.


Sterling/Dirham at 6.4 again - and on a pretty aggressive looking downward trend. What on earth is going on?

No comments:

From The Dungeons

Book Marketing And McNabb's Theory Of Multitouch

(Photo credit: Wikipedia ) I clearly want to tell the world about A Decent Bomber . This is perfectly natural, it's my latest...